All orders at a glance: The digital order folder brings transparency to the workshop.: The order books of many carpenters and carpenters are full. This increases the challenge of maintaining an overview and keeping the order data up to date for all employees. Especially when the employees are in work preparation, in production or in the bank room. The solution to information chaos: the digital order book. With it, everyone now has access to all information about every order in real time.
But not only that: The web app also makes the current work progress of individual components transparent for all parties involved. In this way, you always have an overview of the status of your orders. The app can be used by anyone who has a laptop or tablet ready.Use for free
- Everyone has everything in view: Whether office, production or assembly – everyone can access all data at any time.
- Easy data import: Create a new order or import it from a CAD/CAM system, an industry solution or Excel. Then all details are available to you digitally (articles, assemblies, components with drawings).
- Up-to-date in real time: All employees can follow the order progress live.
- No costs: The productionManager is free of charge. Any number of employees can use the application without incurring additional costs.
- No updates or maintenance necessary: The web-based software is always up to date and no effort is required for updates.
- Easy to use: Access the practical web app from any Internet-enabled device – paperwork was yesterday.